October 22, 2017

Former Miss USA claims airport ‘pat down’ violation

Being an 'anti-pat down' campaigner is not the normal route for beauty queens obsessed with world peace, but if it keeps Susie happy that is all good.

Former Miss USA, Susie Castillo says she was sexually violated during an airport security search. She has started an internet campaign against security ‘pat downs’.

The 31 year-old former beauty queen (Miss USA 2003) says she felt “completely helpless” and “violated” during the pat-down search by a female security guard in Dallas, Texas, earlier this month.

Castillo was searched when she refused to go through the full body scanner at Dallas Fort Worth International airport. The only other option was a body pat down.

“To say that I felt invaded is an understatement,” she wrote. “What bothered me most was when she ran the back of her hands down my behind, felt around my breasts, and even came in contact with my vagina!”

“I just kept thinking, what have I done to deserve this treatment as an upstanding, law-abiding American citizen? Am I a threat to US security? I was Miss USA, for Pete’s sake!,” she wrote.

Newswarped thinks that much of the airport security measures are over the top when we consider how easily a terrorist can get materials past the checks.

Whether Susie Castillo has got a right to complain we will up to you the reader to decide.